Eskil Signs Up First Associate Croatian Facilitator
Business consultant and senior HR professional engaged as Associate Facilitator
WARWICK, UK, August 3, 2018 – the international boardroom development company, Eskil (https://www.eskil.co) has signed papers with the Croatian facilitator, consultant and L&D professional, Marino Miloš in the role of Associate Facilitator.
With almost 20 year’s experience in the HR areas, Marino Milos is a highly experienced speaker, facilitator, consultant and advisor.
Marino has worked within IT Services as well as Banking & Finance including being HR Director with Allianz (Zagreb) and Chief Advisor (Asset-Liability Management) with Privredna banka Zagreb (PBZ).
Since 2012, he has been engaged as an independent management consultant, providing HR expertise to organizations in Central Europe.
Facilitation & Consultancy Skills
Eskil is able to access Marino’s expertise as an associate facilitator which includes:
- Psychometric recruitment
- Employee Engagement
- Performance management system
- Accelerated professional development programs
- Internal corporate university (ICU) framework
- Leading assessment teams in evaluation and / or identification of critical talent
- Re-designed job grading systems
- Developed a new concept of remuneration and variable pay
- Initiate and deploy organizational restructuring processes (radical ‘delayering’, job titles standardization, unifying employee and managerial contracts)
- Negotiation with union representatives, neutralizing litigations through dialogue and reaching agreement
Multicultural Facilitator & Consultant
I knew of the reputation of Eskil and, specifically, Neil before I actually engaged him to work with people in an IT Services company in Croatia. Eskil’s emphasis on introducing information and ideas in engaging ways resonated with my own style. One thing that stood out was their insistence on working in partnership with a client as opposed to being a supplier. This captured my interest in them as I could see how they would support me as an Associate Facilitator and their Client in a truly collaborative commitment.
(Marino Milos, Croatian Facilitator)
Marino’s Bachelors in Psychology and Masters in International HR Management both underline his commitment to cross-cultural activity. This includes assessing talent in Russia, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia. His speaking engagements have been in Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Austria.
With our commitment to extending our profile into Central & Southern Europe, we have been actively seeking out Associates & Partners. Marino’s multi-cultural experience is impressive and critical in the modern business world. We could see how Marino’s expertise as a consultant would be hugely beneficial to our clients and the role of associate facilitator incorporates training, projects and advisory work.
(Neil Fogarty, Eskil)
With an emphasis on organizational health, Eskil is an international boardroom development company, specialising in governance, compliance, ethics, strategy, leadership capability, boardroom dynamics and wider organization transformation / development.
Using their Eskil PGCE® methodology, the organization engages with public and private sector organisations on four continents:
- Projects – assigned by boards or board members to work on discrete projects. This also extends into senior support of business-critical programs.
- Guidance – with a strong foundation in business psychology, Eskil provides executive coaching, mentoring and critical friendship to board members, senior leadership teams in senior management teams.
- Consultancy – working on behalf of boards and board members in such areas as policy, audit, and review.
- Education – delivery of seminars, briefing sessions and broader learning & development in leadership, board dynamics, collaboration, strategy, intrapreneurship and more.
Facilitators within Eskil’s network are former CEOs / Directors for $50m+ organizations or leadership experts. The majority of the facilitators are multi-lingual and have a background in applied business psychology.