If we are involved in any form of transformation (e.g. sales, consulting, change agents) or in a position that calls for influence over-and-above authority (CEO, Stakeholder Manager, etc.), then we need to be trusted.
This one-day workshop is for anyone looking to position themselves as a trusted advisor.
This may be for:
- Sales Success
- Performance Management
- Enabling Change
- Stakeholder Relations
- People Management
What does our “Become The Trusted Advisor Workshop” include?
- Founded on the findings of the book “Leader Language LLQi”, the focus is on psychology, communications and behaviour
- The sessions are a mix of discussions and very small-group activities
- Learn and practice the tools required for building trust
- The program is built upon Eskil’s Leader Language LLQi Map, and our process for building collaboration through trust
- A greater appreciation of the concept of trust – including both obstacles and advantages
- Practical approaches to creating trust in workplace settings
- Psychology & behaviours to build trust
What kind of organisations have benefited from their Trusted Advisor status?
Our programs are best suited to the following industries:
- Management Consulting
- Professional Services (Legal, Accounting)
- Finance & Banking
- Accounting Services
- Media & Advertising
- Other high-price-point, complex products, and services
- £275.00 + VAT
- Breakfast, refreshments and lunch are included