BUILD & LEAD YOUR HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM
EARLY BIRD TICKETS AT £400.00 + VAT
GENERAL ADMISSION AT £540.00 + VAT
Ettington Park Hotel, (Near M40, A46 & A429,) Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. Tuesday 12th February 2019.
Beacon is delighted with the training provided, which was brilliantly delivered, engaging with all learning styles effectively, enjoyable, understandable and usefully challenging. Beacon will benefit greatly from the increased commercial awareness, improved team working and innovative thinking inspired by the training. We can easily see them returning to Beacon to support our ongoing commercial agenda.
(Head of Social Finance & Business Development, Charity, UK).
This 2-day workshop is founded on our experiences in applied business psychology, LEGO® Serious Play and Facilitation techniques & tools, we will guide participants through the build and leadership of high performing teams.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will :
- Define a high performing team in the context of their organisation
- Identify the blocks to building their HPT
- Map the traits and psychologies of each team member
- Understand how to use effective conflict management
- Explore ‘Leading Through Facilitation’
- Cascading the development of Emotional Intelligence into the HPT
JOIN US FOR A UNIQUE 2-DAY PROGRAMME
Thursday 28th February – Friday 1st March 2019
Ettington Park Hotel, Alderminster, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8BU
(Easy access from the M40, A46 & A429. Nearest train stn; Stratford-upon-Avon (6 miles)
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
- 2-day workshop
- Overnight accomodation
- Lunches, three-course dinner, and full breakfast
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Drinks through the day
- Individual Emotional Intelligence assessment and a coaching pathway
- Business Model Canvas
- Complimentary copy of the book, ‘LEader Language : LLQi”
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is 5 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon with ample free parking.
The venue is accessible from the M40 (Junction 15 and take the A429 signposted towards Stow and Cirencester).
What can I bring into the event?
The event is no-tech / low-tech. There will be a need for smartphone / laptop for research purposes.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Tickets can be transferred to alternative delegates within the business that places the booking but not to a separate business.
Tickets are refundable up to 7 days before the event.
I have other questions…
Feel free to email us or call 01527.852.405 for more information.