BUILDING YOUR CULTURE OF IMPROVEMENT, INNOVATION & CHANGE
EARLY BIRD TICKETS AT £400.00 + VAT
GENERAL ADMISSION AT £540.00 + VAT
Ettington Park Hotel, (Near M40, A46 & A429,) Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. Tuesday 12th February 2019.
I was totally prepared to just another boring session … 30 minutes of role-playing … another 45 minutes of deliberating which shade of red actually I am … and so on … and eventually 5pm will approach soon enough. But from the first introductory minutes Mr Neil Fogarty successfully got my attention and kept it alive till the end of the day. I have got my fair share of various workshops, but not many of them were as vivid as this one and not many of them gave me another perspective to old issues. A day was too short at the end … loads of fun successfully delivered new insights! Thx Neil!
(Executive Director, Banking, Croatia).
“Change is easy. Improvement is far more difficult.” – Dr. Ferdinand Porsche
The modern business landscape is in flux – sometimes, we could say, in turbulence. Many organisations are committed to major innovation or change initiatives but this is no guarantee that results will be delivered!
Founded on our experiences in applied business psychology, LEGO® Serious Play and Facilitation techniques & tools, we will guide participants through corporate improvement, innovation and change.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will :
- Recognise the causes for change in their organisation
- Understand four types of measurement
- Be introduced to six types of continuous improvement
- Indentify a specific opportunity to improve
- Articulate the root cause of their opportunity to improve
- Map key stakeholders
- Define the risks associates with their opportunity for improvement
- Identify the right tactics for implementing change
- Apply five steps of measurement to their change
JOIN US FOR A UNIQUE 2-DAY PROGRAMME
Thursday 21st – 22nd February 2019
Ettington Park Hotel, Alderminster, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8BU
(Easy access from the M40, A46 & A429. Nearest train stn; Stratford-upon-Avon (6 miles)
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
- 2-day workshop
- Overnight accomodation
- Lunches, three-course dinner, and full breakfast
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Drinks through the day
- Individual Emotional Intelligence assessment and a coaching pathway
- Business Model Canvas
- Complimentary copy of the book, ‘LEader Language : LLQi”
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is 5 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon with ample free parking.
The venue is accessible from the M40 (Junction 15 and take the A429 signposted towards Stow and Cirencester).
What can I bring into the event?
The event is no-tech / low-tech. There will be a need for smartphone / laptop for research purposes.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Tickets can be transferred to alternative delegates within the business that places the booking but not to a separate business.
Tickets are refundable up to 7 days before the event.
I have other questions…
Feel free to email us or call 01527.852.405 for more information.