IMPROVE SALES PROBABILITY IN YOUR PIPELINE
EARLY BIRD TICKETS AT £325.00 + VAT
GENERAL ADMISSION AT £430.00 + VAT
Racing Club Warwick, Warwick, Warwickshire, Wednesday 6th March 2019.
“Neil is a highly-motivated, innovative commercial and business growth expert with a zeal for continuous innovation. An acclaimed creative practitioner in his field, his experience lies in the building, targeting, guiding and motivation of business development to proactively sell. He is particularly adept at analyzing, devising and implementing innovative approaches to proactive business development and account management and a key skill is his ability to drive change whilst developing and motivating his staff.”
(Managing Director, Business Services, UK).
One of the most common reasons why apparently promising B2B sales opportunities get derailed is that we have failed to identify all the key stakeholders or to understand how to get them all to support our approach.
With foundations in applied business psychology, strategic sales processes, and communications, this 1-day workshop helps your sales professionals to map the sale stakeholders for the largest current sales opportunity.
Founded on our experiences in applied business psychology, LEGO® Serious Play and Facilitation techniques & tools, we will guide participants through the Eskil Sales Stakeholder Map.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will :
- Identify all individuals and groups that influence a complex sale
- Understand the internal and external motivators of the key influencers
- Map their role in the decision-making process
- Set out your communications plan with each key stakeholder
- Qualify their level of interest & influence
- Determine the budget available to you
- See the urgency of the buyer and how it can affect decisioning
- Recognise your own level of influence on the sale
JOIN US FOR A UNIQUE 1-DAY PROGRAMME
Wednesday 6th March 2019
Racing Club Warwick, Townsend Meadow, Hampton Road, Warwick CV34 6JP
Easy access from the M40 Junction 15. Nearest train stations: Warwick; Warwick Parkway.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
- 1-day workshop
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Drinks through the day
- Individual Emotional Intelligence assessment and a coaching pathway
- Business Model Canvas
- Complimentary copy of the book, ‘Leader Language : LLQi”
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is 1 mile from Warwick town centre with ample free parking.
The venue is accessible from the M40 (Junction 15).
What can I bring into the event?
The event is no-tech / low-tech. There will be a need for smartphone / laptop for research purposes.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Tickets can be transferred to alternative delegates within the business that places the booking but not to a separate business.
Tickets are not refundable.
I have other questions…
Feel free to email us or call 01527.852.405 for more information.