DEVELOP YOUR STRATEGIC CAPABILITIES
EARLY BIRD TICKETS AT £400.00 + VAT
GENERAL ADMISSION AT £540.00 + VAT
Ettington Park Hotel, (Near M40, A46 & A429,) Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. Tuesday 12th February 2019.
I commissioned Neil to design and lead intrapreneurship and commercialism training for senior and middle managers at Chelmsford City Council. The sessions were meticulously planned, tailored expertly to our needs and brilliantly delivered. Neil brings a refreshingly different approach, he is motivational, inspirational and engages expertly with different learning styles. He comes very highly recommended. (Director of Community Services, Chelmsford City Council).
Explore practical strategic thinking that can be applied directly back into the business. Founded on our experiences in applied business psychology, LEGO® Serious Play and Facilitation techniques & tools, we will guide participants through Strategic Thinking.
This 2-day workshop is for people at all levels who can contribute to the corporate strategy.
- Understand what strategy is and how they can contribute to this within their own organisation
- See the differences between corporate-level, business-level and operational strategies
- Define a strategy statement
- Map out the Mission, Vision, Values against their corporate strategy
- Build a Business Model Canvas
- Understand Strategic Position, Strategic Choices, Strategy in Action
- Appreciate where the organisation is on the Industry Life Cycle
- Identify where key stakeholders are on the Eskil Mindset Curve
- Map out their intended personal contributions to the corporate strategy
JOIN US FOR A UNIQUE 2-DAY PROGRAMME
Thursday 7th – 8th February 2019
Ettington Park Hotel, Alderminster, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8BU
(Easy access from the M40, A46 & A429. Nearest train stn; Stratford-upon-Avon (6 miles)
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
- 2-day workshop
- Overnight accomodation
- Lunches, three-course dinner, and full breakfast
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Drinks through the day
- Individual Emotional Intelligence assessment and a coaching pathway
- Business Model Canvas
- Complimentary copy of the book, ‘LEader Language : LLQi”
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is 5 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon with ample free parking.
The venue is accessible from the M40 (Junction 15 and take the A429 signposted towards Stow and Cirencester).
What can I bring into the event?
The event is no-tech / low-tech. There will be a need for smartphone / laptop for research purposes.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Tickets can be transferred to alternative delegates within the business that places the booking but not to a separate business.
Tickets are refundable up to 7 days before the event.
I have other questions…
Feel free to email us or call 01527.852.405 for more information.