If you’re feeling brave, check out ‘sales psychology’ in your favourite search engine. The top of our particular engine shows ‘5 psychological master keys’, ’12 selling tips using basic psychology’, ‘3 important sales psychology tips’… need we say more?
There’s a lot of people with psychology tips.
How many psychologists can you name that sell?
What you want is fewer ‘tips’ and more ‘practical approaches’ that you can use in your life as well as your work. Ideally, linking psychology to sales rather than having a thought-leader throwing soundbites at you.
Yes, in case you wonder, this IS something that we have an issue with!
If we accept that a successful sales professional has a robust psychological make-up, what does it look like?
This two-day workshop is for anyone looking to build a successful career in sales.
This may be for:
- Sales Teams
- Sales Managers
- Sales Directors
- Sales Effectiveness
- Performance Management
- New Business Development
- Account Management
- Conflict Management
What does our “Success Sales Psychology” workshop include?
- Understand 10 key elements of your sales psychology
- Align your behaviours to your sales process
- Develop meaningful client relationships
- Build a pathway to develop your sales psychology
- The program is built upon Eskil’s Leader Language LLQi Map as well as our Sales Stakeholder Mapper
Your Key Takeaways
- Understanding your signal strengths in terms of sales psychology
- Explore the areas for improvement and set our your own personal development plan
- Work on your real-life sales pipeline – understand where you could have done better and how you will approach current / new prospects
- Unblock your obstacles to success
What kind of organisations benefit from stronger sales psychology?
If your organisation is involved in engaging with customers / clients then sales psychology is important. This workshop is better suited to B2B sales, but can be applied in a B2C context too.
- £415.00 + VAT
- Overnight Accommodation
- Psychology Profile & Report
- Personal Development Pathway
- Breakfasts, refreshments, lunches and dinner