Eskil has a commitment to its corporate social responsibility (CSR) and this governs our work in facilitation, training, coaching, mentoring. The Eskil CSR Fund Subsidy (CFS) enables subsidised training & facilitation services.This is reflected in our subsidised organisational development programme – providing financial support to qualifying clients.
Subsidised Training ProgrammesEskil supports eligible employers through our subsidised fee model. Our organisational development programmes cover such areas as:
The Future Boardroom
High Performing Teams
Subsidised FacilitationOne of our most impactful areas of work is in the field of facilitation: working with you at times of ambiguity where the way forward isn’t immediately obvious.
EligibilityTo be eligible for a subsidy, Eskil operates on three key criteria: Location
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of Warwick, UK
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of Beirut, Lebanon
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of Bur Dubai, UAE
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of 6th October, Cairo, Egypt
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of Asheville, North Carolina, USA
- Public Sector (central government, local government, social housing, public health), not-for-profit, charity, NGO;
- Green Energy
- maximum of 20 participants per cohort;
- commenced an employment contract after July 1 2018, or employed as a sub-contracted (freelance) resource
What can be funded?Goods & Services Eskil’s CFS subsidises a percentage of the delivery which is costed against goods and services including:
- Delegate Packs
- Delivery fees
Charitable DonationsEskil’s CSR Fund Subsidy can equate to a total of 45% discount on the delivery of such services as training, facilitation and the 100-day Condition / Recondition program. There is an option for you to consider the 45% subsidy as a cost saving to the business. Alternatively, we offer the opportunity to pay the 45% saving to either a charity of your choice or to Eskil’s chosen charity, Mind. For more information and to connect with a member of the Concierge Team, call +44 (0)1527.852.405 or email us.