Eskil has a commitment to its corporate social responsibility (CSR) and this governs our work in facilitation, training, coaching, mentoring. The Eskil CSR Fund Subsidy (CFS) enables subsidised training & facilitation services.
This is reflected in our subsidised organisational development programme – providing financial support to qualifying clients.
Subsidised Training Programmes
Eskil supports eligible employers through our subsidised fee model. Our organisational development programmes cover such areas as:
The Future Boardroom
High Performing Teams
Contact us for details about our training programmes and our subsidised training commitment.
One of our most impactful areas of work is in the field of facilitation: working with you at times of ambiguity where the way forward isn’t immediately obvious.
Contact us for details about our facilitation programmes and our subsidised facilitation commitment.
To be eligible for a subsidy, Eskil operates on three key criteria:
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of Warwick, UK
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of Beirut, Lebanon
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of Bur Dubai, UAE
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of 6th October, Cairo, Egypt
- within 40 kilometres (25 miles) of Asheville, North Carolina, USA
Industry / Sector
- Public Sector (central government, local government, social housing, public health), not-for-profit, charity, NGO;
- Green Energy
- maximum of 20 participants per cohort;
- commenced an employment contract after July 1 2018, or employed as a sub-contracted (freelance) resource
What can be funded?
Goods & Services
Eskil’s CFS subsidises a percentage of the delivery which is costed against goods and services including:
- Delegate Packs
- Delivery fees
Travel and Accommodation Allowance
Eskil specifically offers the CFS to organisations within a specific distance from our different national offices. We do not provide any funding for travel & accommodation.
Eskil’s CSR Fund Subsidy can equate to a total of 45% discount on the delivery of such services as training, facilitation and the 100-day Condition / Recondition program.
There is an option for you to consider the 45% subsidy as a cost saving to the business.
Alternatively, we offer the opportunity to pay the 45% saving to either a charity of your choice or to Eskil’s chosen charity, Mind.
For more information and to connect with a member of the Concierge Team, call +44 (0)1527.852.405 or email us.