Carol Baliki is a Senior Consultant working with Eskil in the MENA region.
She is a seasoned Human Resources Consultant with over 20 years of combined professional experience in Human Capital Management (HCM), as well as in Organizational Development and HR Consulting.
As a consultant, she has managed numerous sizeable projects within domestic and multinational organizations in Lebanon, U.A.E., Qatar, Egypt, Jordan & Syria.
Carol’s wide body of HR Consultancy work includes:
- Working with senior stakeholders to ensure that the business has in place the most effective organization to deliver the business strategy by developing organization and individual capability through effective change plans;
- Refining organization structures when necessary and ensuring appropriate transition plans are in place;
- Developing and implementing performance management systems including training stakeholders;
- Implementing HR processes, policies and standards in a way that fits the local legislative and cultural environment;
- Ensuring that clients can attract, motivate, develop and retain great talent through effective resourcing, training and development, performance management and reward strategies;
- Ensuring the individual and collective relationships between the business and its people are healthy, open and collaborative through appropriate communication and management behavior;
- Championing values and culture, and utilizing these to build a positive local/global business culture;
- Coaching managers on the implementation of annual appraisals, remuneration reviews, merit and bonus, stock options;
- Salaries & wages, grading systems, bonus plans, incentive schemes;
- Recruitment, orientation planning, training plans & matrix, dealing with recruitment agencies
Carol possesses a double-major degree in Philosophy & Psychology, from the Human Sciences Lebanese University , and a Certificate from UK in Human Capital Management from ICTN (Adonis, Lebanon).