Gaby Saghbini is a member of the Eskil Board, responsible for the management of the MENA region.
A highly-experienced Management, HR and Computer Science Consultant, Gaby is fluent in Arabic, English and French. He is the former Vice Director of St Roch School in Lebanon and has authored educational books sold to secondary schools.
He has a Bachelors in Software Engineering from Université de Quebec in Montreal and a Masters in Public Administration from the National School of Public Administration in Montreal.
A Lead Advisor for Eskil in the Middle East, Gaby has worked with such organisations as:
- Ministry of Education in Lebanon
- Ministry of Education in Quebec
- Mubadala Oil & Gas in GCC
- TCO Management Consulting, Dubai
- Viva Telecom, Kuwait
- Qatar University
A Lead Advisor for Eskil in the Middle East, Gaby applies strong project and relationship management skills in such projects as:
- Reduced absenteeism from 25% to 7%
- Improved client productivity by 20%
- Reduced client expenditure by 20%
- Co-delivered B2C sales training workshops
- Co-delivered team building programmes
- Co-author of e-books and workshops on performance management and emotional intelligence