The international boardroom development company, Eskil launched Eskil Training in 2016 to provide Middle East Learning & Development with a focus on delivering. This includes building the business case for learning & development. We can help build your training business case.
Many members of our team have been involved in procurement / commissioning of training. We have often asked the question, “what makes you different?” and far too many companies had no answer. When we launched Eskil, we developed the business model in order to answer this question. We have to show a value (and believe in our value) as we create learning & development to justify your business case for training.
Whether you are attending our in-house (corporate) or our open workshops, you want to know that you are going to get value for money.
Business Case For Learning & Development
- Experienced in boardroom and leadership facilitation as well as managers and teams
- Work with local facilitators as well as our UK team
- Flexible delivery of workshops ranging from 2-3 hours through to 2-3 weeks
- One-year CPD-certified programs in leadership and intrapreneurship
- Bi-lingual facilitators
- A ratio of 1 facilitator to every 9 delegates (workshops only)
- Removal of technology / slidedecks
- Use of activities as opposed to lecturers
- Focused on learning & development experiences – using exercises and games to explore new knowledge
- Ability to deliver onsite but also offsite at high quality venues
- Access to 360-degree assessments in psychology, leadership, communications and more
- Outcome / output – driven workshops where we resolve real issues within the time we have together
And the future…
We are now looking to speak to key decision makers about corporate strategy and how learning & development can support your plans. We work with you in setting out the business case as well as designing full programmes to ensure that your objectives are met by a motivated, focused and engaged workforce.
Facilitators within Eskil’s network are former CEOs / Directors for $50m+ organizations or leadership experts. The majority of the facilitators are multi-lingual and have a background in applied business psychology.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your own business case for training.