Eskil’s commitment to Learning & Development including seeking out the Training ROI – the return on your investment into education.
Our six-step approach to facilitating your learning & development intervention uses a blend of approaches with a focus on putting the stakeholders at the center of the whole experience.
This includes showing a return and our preparation, delivery and follow-up approaches all serve to ensure that you realize an ROI.
Every Eskil employee has been on the other side – we have received training, sat in workshops, attended higher and / or further education. We know what it takes to get the best of your learning.
Simply, meeting us at a venue for learning & development is not the total solution. To ensure that you secure a measurable ROI on your executive learning, our approach to a workshop includes:
Before the event
- Consultation with key stakeholders to understand the context of the intervention;
- Planning out an agenda for the intervention that aligns with timing and participant requirements and has a good agenda ‘flow’;
- Agreeing with key stakeholders to ensure that the learning outcomes from the session align to the corporate ambition;
- Assessment & selection of a suitable venue for the session;
- Room(s) set out to accommodate any specific participant requirements;
- Participants invited to complete individual and / or 360-degree psychology assessments;
- Option for provision of preparatory resources (PDF and Video)
During the event
- Assigning one facilitator for every fourteen delegates;
- Delivered in Arabic and / or English;
- Option for women-only events;
- Designed for different personalities and psychologies
- Accessing business theories including Six Hats, Transactional Analysis, Holacracy, Blue Ocean Strategy, etc.;
- Blend of discussion and activities – we do not deliver lectures;
- Regular breaks;
- Option for an outstanding delegate pack including branded workbooks
After the event
- Post-event mentoring specific to the material covered;
- Virtual classrooms for alumni
- Feedback on the experience passed to our Quality Manager
- Follow-up resources including further PDFs and Videos
- Internal Verification of the outcomes of the event to validate the success of the facilitator
There is an advantage to investing in learning.
To organise a discussion regarding Middle East training: